KA-BAR Becker Campanion BK2 Knife
For all those who camp, hunt or spend time afield. The Campanion works just as happily splitting out kindling as it does prying apart joints and skinning game, not to mention chopping onions for the campfire chili!
Full tang riveted-handle construction, features reversible glass-filled nylon tension-lock sheath with 2" wide webbing and a plastic thread buckle. Several grommets on sheath for easy tie-down, snap-closure handle wrap. Blade is an incredible 1/8" thick and black powder-coated to prevent rust.
- Blade Length 5-1/4", Overall 10-1/2"
- Black Powder-Coated 1095 Cro-Van Steel
- Flat-Grind Edge
- Drop Point Angled Design
- 56-58 CR Hardness
- 20° Edge Angle
- Knife Weight 1.0 lb
- KA-BAR Becker Stamped
- Knife made in USA
- Durable and Waterproof Grivory Handle
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Tough nylon construction
- Snap-closure Handle Wrap
- Friction-Locking Design
- Knife can be sheathed in either direction
- Wide belt-loop with 2" buckle
- Glass-filled nylon material
- Multiple tie-down points