BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) Coat, Genuine U.S. Military Issue
Pattern: Woodland Camo
Fabric: Fabric: Some are cotton, or a cotton/nylon blend.
Condition: Used, Good
BDU 4-Pocket Coats are sewn to Mil-Spec (Military Specification) MIL-C-44048H, and feature bellow pockets with drain holes, chest pencil stall, fused pocket flaps and collar, 2-piece double-reinforced elbows, adjustable sleeve buttons, and felled sleeves and side seams.
- Sewn to military specification MIL-DTL-44048H
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Two-piece, double-reinforced elbows
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
View Size Chart